Monday, February 25, 2008

Changes Coming at "More Than Fine"

(Photo by ladygoth, via CC)

Hey all,

So I've been doing a lot of thinking and I've decided that in order for this blog to live on and be useful, I'm going to have to do some refocusing. From this point on, "More Than Fine" will no longer be a general grab-bag of random topics that are of interest to me. I am going to be focusing more on Christianity and its relationship to politics and culture from here on out, and avoid the television and film aspects.

Many of you have subscribed to this blog after reading some of my film and TV-related articles, and for that I'm grateful. While those have obviously been my favorite articles, it's time for me to focus this particular blog on faith and on how it affects us all. I'll probably lose some of you after today but I hope to continue offering all of my readers a unique perspective on what's going on in the world today.

Thanks for tuning in as usual,
Dave

1 comment:

Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

This is great news! I think it will be a very interesting change, and a very welcome change.