Thursday, May 01, 2008

Do You Want To Write for This Blog?

Hey guys...

it's been so freaking long since i've written an entry, I feel completely ashamed of myself. Here's the problem - there's way too much crap going on for me to devote the attention to this blog that it deserves. At the same time, the discussion on my last posts have been amazing and I don't want to just abandon this thing completely. And there has been SO much juicy stuff going on too! Reverand Wright/Obama in particular!

I need someone or someones to write for this thing if it's to become a thriving place of discussion we all know it can be. I can't offer people any money, but i can offer you two things: 1) A link to whatever personal site you want (within reason), and 2) The fact that some intelligent and opinionated people will read your writing (This blog still gets a few hundred hits per day consistently).

If you want to write for this blog, send me an e-mail (see my e-mail address at the right side) and give me 2 sample entries on how you would cover news as it relates with religion and Christianity. This is the last hope that this site has to stay alive. And yes it's sad, but if no one responds, maybe i'll be back again later, down the line, with a renewed commitment to keeping it real here.

-David

No comments: