Friday, May 25, 2007

Win a copy of "Syriana" on DVD!

[Update: This contest has ended. Keep an eye out for more contests in the future.]

Hey all,

Thought I'd try an experiment today.

A few people have been starting to read this blog regularly, so I thought I'd try to reward you for doing so. I have in my possession an unopened copy of "Syriana" on DVD (Widescreen, of course) that I would like to give away. For those of you that don't know, "Syriana" is Stephen Gaghan's "Traffic"-like examination of the oil industry. Interested?


If so, use my new "Subscribe via e-mail" feature on the right sidebar, to subscribe to my Feedburner Feed. This will enter you into the drawing to receive this DVD. By subscribing, know that you will only receive e-mail updates to my blog on days that I update.

I'll let this run for until 11:59pm on June 7th and we'll see what happens. To be in the drawing, you must remain subscribed to my blog through this date. The winner will be randomly selected; if you've won, I'll notify you by e-mail so I can get a mailing address and ship the thing out (FYI, I will probably only notify the person that won). If the response to this is good, then I'll do more contests like this again somewhere down the line.

As always, thanks for reading!
-Dave

No comments: