Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wrist Pain

My wrist - photo by me.
Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know why no updates: I've been experiencing a lot of wrist pain in my left wrist lately and I'm getting worried it might be serious. I'm trying to take a couple of days off from typing but hopefully things will be back to normal soon. If not, I'll have to make an appointment with my doctor or something.

Expect DVD Cover Ruination and Weekend Web Finds by the end of the week. More before then, if I feel up for it. My normal schedule should resume next week, if there's no snags.

As always, thanks for reading.

-Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try my method. Three years ago I broke my left shoulder, but instead of not typing, I did it only with my right hand. True; my leg was broken too, and I hadn't too many possibilities to enjoy myself...